back to newsletters
Originally delivered on 5/23/2020 12:46 pm
HOA May Newsletter - Remember the Census
Remember to Complete Your Census
2020 Census---“Shape Our Future”
The 2020 Census is more than just a population count. It's an opportunity to shape our community's future. Results of the census will have substantial impacts on government planning and funding for all things that are important to us: health clinics, eduction program, highways, fire departments and so much more.
Everyone's voice makes a difference. It has never been this convenient to respond, whether online at 2020census.gov, over the phone, or by mail.
You can also check the website for interesting facts and a response rate map which shows how cities and towns across the country are responding. As of now, only half of all households in USA have responded.
Your response matters so act NOW!
DO YOU HAVE A VIDEO DOORBELL OR OTHER VIDEO SURVEILLANCE AT YOUR HOME?
Plano Police would like to hear from you. Video surveillance is one of the best methods for apprehending criminals and convicting suspects who are caught in the act of committing a crime. By registering your camera with the Plano Police, their Department can quickly identify nearby cameras that may have captured criminal activity. After registering your camera, you would only be contacted by the Plano Police Department if there is a criminal incident in the vicinity of your security camera. Police personnel, if necessary, may request to view your camera footage in order to assist in the investigation.
You can register your cameras online at www.plano.gov. Go to Public Safety then Police and choose Community Camera Program. You may also contact our Crime Watch Coordinator, David Kankel, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a form to register by mail.
Environmental Interest Group News
Need Help or Information During Covid-19?
City of Plano Covid-19 Link on our Website
- Go to Community Information
- Use the Drop Down Menu to find important links
- Click on Item of interest to find links to web pages or here Plano Covid-19 page
It's Not Too Late to Pay Your 2020 HOA Dues
Log on to your Account on our website www.efchoa.com
- Validate your Contact Information is current
- Update your Directory publish information - you can change any time
- Open 2020 Dues form and select your choice for HOA yard sign
- Add to cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Select payment method - dues are $150.00
- Pay by credit or debit card
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay by check- Mail to PO Box at bottom of this email or place in drop box at 7400 Swanson Drive (Kathie Kankel's house)
- Place your order
- An invoice and receipt will be emailed from email@example.com
Remember - if you have a second resident ...
- First Resident may "invite" the Second Resident to join their HOA account. This allows the second Resident to have their own login information, but still have access to the household's HOA Membership account
- Just select yes for Would you like to invite Second Resident to Manage this account with you?
- An email will be sent to them from you asking them to join you on MembershipToolkit.com
- By accepting the invitation to join you, they will be able to have their own login information, but still have access to your household's HOA Membership account