Hello Neighbors! My name is Lisa Kittrell and I am your new Membership Director. I have lived in Estates of Forest Creek for 22 years and am so very proud of our neighborhood. The reason I wanted to get involved in our board is because like many of you, I had concerns several years ago about how our funds were being used. I honestly did not pay my dues for a few years. But I have seen the good work the HOA has done and this motivated me to pay my dues and get involved. I fully respect the integrity and commitment of our entire HOA board and personally know our current president and vice president, Kathie Kankel and Brian DeLuca.
So with that said, please know your hard-earned money is put to good use in the following ways.
- A neighborhood beautification program for our common area landscaping at our two Coit entrances and along the Hearst Castle median. This not only makes our neighborhood more aesthetically pleasing but also maintains the value of your property.
- Fun holiday decorations throughout our common areas
- Season's Best Award four times a year for outstanding lawns/holiday decorations.
- Focus on safety with our Crime Watch Coordinator who is our link to the police
- It is also so important to feel like your neighborhood is connected, so the HOA puts together social activities a few times a year so we can all get to know each other and have fun. These last few years have been tough due to Covid but we are planning to have at least one, maybe two outdoor safe activities for the whole family this year.
Our dues of $150 is one of the lowest in the area and for all of the reasons above makes it a worthwhile investment for your family and home. I've asked a few Board Members to highlight some of our past accomplishments and planned 2022 initiatives. So please, let's join together to make Estates of Forest Creek even a more beautiful, safe and fun neighborhood to live and thrive in 2022!
You can pay online through the EFCHOA website, use the button below or leave a check in the drop box on my porch at 7313 White Castle Lane. Any questions regarding membership please don't hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lisa Kittrell, Membership Director