The Estates of Forest Creek Homeowners Association (HOA) has been in existence for nearly 25 years and is considered by most homeowners as playing a key role in making the neighborhood a desirable place to live.
The HOA mission is to enhance the beauty, enjoyment and value of the Estates of Forest Creek. We keep the landscaping healthy; organize activities for our residents; provide information relevant to our daily live and well-being; and build a sense of community.
All homeowners within the EFC community are eligible to be an HOA member. The HOA membership is voluntary and has one of the lowest annual membership fees of all nearby communities.
For a nominal annual membership fee of $150 per year, EFC HOA members are entitled to these benefits:
– Support beautification, maintenance and upkeep of all common areas within EFC, i.e., entrance ways & medians
– Limitless opportunities to develop closer relationships with your neighbors
– Ability to serve the EFC community as HOA Board Member, Committee Chair and/or Block Captain
– Help keep the EFC neighborhood safe by playing an active role in the Neighborhood Watch program
– Assist the HOA in organizing seasonal activities for EFC residents
– Participation in HOA-sponsored special interest groups (Bunko, Mah Jongg, Bridge, Poker, others)
– Secure access to HOA Member Only portal of EFC website